1. My mother took me to see Harry Truman at a whistle stop in Palo Alto,California.
2. I have made 7 jars of bread and butter pickles, two jars of which I did not cut the blossom end off which means they will not taste "right". Above is their label.
3. I have used a plancha on the grill all summer. A plancha can be purchased at Amazon.com and is a cast iron plate. Many Spanish dishes are cooked on the plancha. I like a mixture of vegetables with olive oil cooked on it. Very good.
4. Mr. Radish and I fly the American flag almost every day.
5. When my ironing piles gets so gigantic, I iron and iron, and then I throw every thing that I do not want to iron . . . away.